- Reduce anxiety and depression.
- Ease morning sickness.
- Improve skin.
- Relieve pain.
- Improve cold symptoms.
- Feel energized.
- Treat acne.
- Heal wounds.
How to use:
- You can safely use lemon essential oil by diffusing it or applying it topically.
- To diffuse lemon essential oil, place 3 or 4 drops in the diffuser of your choice. Make sure you’re in a well-ventilated area, and limit your aromatherapy sessions to 30 minutes.
- To use lemon essential oil topically, mix it well with a carrier oil of your choice.
- Test the mixture on a small, inconspicuous area of your skin, like your forearms, before you apply it somewhere sensitive like your face. If after 24 hours you see redness or irritation, don’t use the mixture.
- To avoid skin damage, make sure you wash off lemon oil before exposing your skin to sunlight.