- Coffee Scrub Exfoliates Your Skin
- Helps To Give You An Even Tan - Fake or Real
- Moisturizes Your Skin
- Helps To Avoid or Remove Pesky Ingrown Hairs
- Brightens And Evens Out Your Skins Texture
- Helps To Remove Toxins
- Coffee Body Scrub Removes Dry Bits
How to use:
- Wet your skin. Warm water will soften your skin and prepare it for exfoliation. A good rule of thumb is to soak in the tub or stand under the shower for 5 to 10 minutes before you begin scrubbing.
- Massage the scrub into your skin. With gentle pressure, rub the sugar scrub into your skin in a circular motion using the pads of your fingers.
- Rinse with warm water. There’s no need to use shower gel or soap following your scrub. For extra hydration and smoother skin, let the scrub sit on your body for a couple of minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Dry off. Gently use a towel to pat your body completely dry.
- Finish with lotion or body oil. Once you’re dry, apply lotion or body oil to moisturize your newly exfoliated skin. Do this immediately after drying off while your pores are still open and able to absorb the moisturizer easier and faster.
- Repeat once or twice a week.