- Rosemary oil helps moisturize the skin.
- Stimulates healthy collagen growth that fights skin-damaging free radicals.
- It contains manganese, which helps reduce wrinkles and sagging skin.
- It contains antioxidants that prevent skin damage.
- It has effective properties to kill bacteria and fungi on the skin.
- Works as an antiseptic for burns, wounds and skin infections. Stimulates blood circulation in the epidermis and skin well.
- Helps balance the secretions of the skin and scalp, which contributes to treating scalp problems such as dandruff.
How to use:
- Wet your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dries the skin and can lead to tissue damage and broken capillaries.
- Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
- Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear of soap.