- Clean scrapes and cuts.
- Keep mosquitos away.
- Disinfect your home.
- Disinfect wounds
- May promote relaxation
- Can help keep your teeth healthy
How to use:
- Aromatherapy. Add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to a diffuser or steam bowl.
- Add a few drops in your shower or add them to your bath for a relaxing spa-like experience.
- Bug repellent. Purchase or make a bug repellent with lemon eucalyptus essential oil.
- Topical. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil into a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, and apply it to your chest to ease congestion