Coconut oil for hair:
- help you grow your hair longer
- Moisturizing your hair and reducing breakage
- Protecting your hair from protein loss and damage when wet
- Protecting your hair from environmental damage like wind, sun and smoke
- Fights fungal infections
- Calms irritation
- Treats split ends
How to use:
- As a conditioner: Shampoo your hair as normal and then comb coconut oil through your hair, from the midsection to the ends.
- As a post-wash detangler: After shampooing and conditioning your hair, rub a little coconut oil through your hair to protect it while you brush it.
- As a hair mask: Rub coconut oil through your hair and let it sit for a few hours (or even overnight) before washing it out.
- As a pre-wash hair protector: Rub coconut oil through your hair before you wash it.
- As a scalp treatment: Before bed, massage a small amount of coconut oil into your scalp. Leave it overnight and wash it off with shampoo in the morning.
Coconut oil for skin:
- Helps to protect skin.
- Smooths skin.
- Minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calms temporary redness.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Absorbs easily.
- Great base for exfoliants.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Smells great.
How to use:
- Spray on your body and massage it after taking a shower.
- You can use it on sun expose as tanning oil.